In early April 2019, we will began offering our online version of the Parkinson’s Regeneration Training Program. This includes the same GAME CHANGING material that many of you have experienced in our live workshops around the world. Even better, we include MORE education than the live workshop.
Pick one of two LIFETIME ACCESS membership options (including ALL additions to course and receive lifetime membership benefits listed below):
- One investment of $249. CLICK HERE to get signed up!
- 4 weekly payments of $65. CLICK HERE to sign up!
or Join for $9.99/month and cancel anytime at: CLICK HERE (lifetime benefits do not apply with this membership option)
Lifetime Membership Benefits include:
- 100% of your registration fee goes to the Parkinson’s Global Project, INC. non-profit to fund research (we provide you with a receipt for tax purposes)
- NASM/ AFAA approved CEC’s
- 50% discount on any Parkinson’s Regeneration Training LIVE two day workshop or summit (does not apply to single day events)
- ONE YEAR FREE ACCESS to the PhysioChains Education membership website
- You’ll be added to the Parkinson’s Regeneration Training private Facebook group (network and interact with myself and other movement specialists and fitness pros who are taking the online course)
Details of program:
While Parkinson’s Disease (PD) can be debilitating, there is plenty of compelling data to show that exercise is one of the best ways of managing PD symptoms. Studies show that regular exercise can improve gait, grip, balance, stability, strength, and motor control in the PD client.
In addition, this improvement in movement and mobility helps to reduce falls, injuries, and various other complications of the disease in the PD client.
Learn and gain a solid understanding of:
- What is Parkinson’s Disease (PD)?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- What are the symptoms of PD? (motor and non-motor symptoms)
- How does PD affect strength, movement, mobility, stability, flexibility, cognitive function, posture, and overall functionality?
- What can people with PD be doing to manage disease symptoms and reduce or eliminate falls and injury?
- How can caregivers, home health aides, and others to help the person with PD?
- Learn how the brain can be retrained to improve and help restore neuromuscular communication, cognitive function, and cognitive function during movement (while simultaneously activating proprioceptive awareness along with the vestibular and visual systems).
Learn about specialized tools and optimal exercises that will help the person with PD to improve:
- Foundational Movement Patterns
- Foundational Breathing Patterns
- Mobility and Movement
- Overall Functionality
- Advanced Neurological Gait and Fall Risk Assessments
- Advanced Techniques to WAKE-UP the Central Nervous System and Brain
- Advanced Cognitive Training / Dual Tasking / Problem Solving Training Techniques to Improve Movement, Mobility, Overall Functionality, and Reduce Falls
- Advanced Techniques to Assess, Reset, and Activate Visual, Nervous, & Vestibular Systems
- Benefits of Group Fitness Training for the Person with Parkinson’s
- Learn Dozens of Effective Group Fitness Training Techniques
- Learn Advantages of Virtual/Augmented Reality Training
- The Power of Music During Exercise for People with PD
- Voice Training Techniques