Tearney’s Martial Arts and Parkinson’s Regeneration Training ®️ have united to bring LIFE CHANGING education and fitness classes to people with Parkinson’s disease: “Martial Arts For Parkinson’s!”
Classes run every Tuesday and Thursday from 1pm-2pm at Tearney’s Martial Arts in Camillus.
Space is very limited. Select your registration option below:
- $200: 4 weeks (8 classes) Register Here!
- $360: 8 weeks (16 classes) Register Here!
- $450: 12 weeks (24 classes) Register Here!
This program will help the person with PD to slow disease progression, reduce falls, and improve:
- Foundational Movement Patterns
- Cognitive function
- Anticipatory responses
- Reflexive stability
- Mobility and Movement
- Overall Functionality
- Advanced Techniques to WAKE-UP the Central Nervous System and Brain
- Advanced Cognitive Training / Dual Tasking / Problem Solving Training Techniques to Improve Movement, Mobility, Overall Functionality, and Reduce Falls
Karl and his team teach this program globally. It’s like no other training out there! REGISTER TODAY and CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Visit our Testimonials page:
We hope to see you there. YOU WON’T REGRET ATTENDING!