IT’S HERE! The Parkinson’s Regeneration Training Book has arrived in paperback form and we have them in stock!
*** Shipping is included on all orders. Order the book and I’ll include a copy of my new and GRAMMY considered CD, DREAM! ***
Orders outside the USA ($54.99 USD), CLICK HERE
* ALSO available in AUDIO BOOK FORMAT at:
AUDIBLE: CLICK HERE
With the book comes free, lifetime access to the book support website. This will be an ever-growing resource as we continue to learn more every day about disease management strategies for people living with PD.
Guest expert medical and movement specialist writers include:
- Dr. Perry Nickelston
- Dr. Nick Sterling
- Dr. Emily Splichal
- Dr. Ingrid Estrada-Bellmann
- Dr. Fernando Carrera
- Dr. Massimo Marano
- Dr. Steve Capobianco
- Dr. Steven Agocs
- Cynthia Lopez
- Jackie Wu
- Derek Mikulski
- Friederike Aprea
- Russ Parker
Parkinson’s fighter writers include:
- Jerry Evensky
- Russ Parker
- Maria de los Angeles Aguilar
- Perla Guzman
- Omotola Thomas
- Clare McManus
- Joan Priest
- John Carmichael
While Parkinson’s Disease (PD) can be debilitating, there is plenty of compelling data to show that exercise is one of the best ways of managing PD symptoms and slowing disease progression. Studies show that regular exercise can improve cognition, dual-tasking abilities, mobility, balance, stability, agility, strength, and motor control for a person living with PD.
In addition, this improvement in movement and mobility helps to reduce falls, injuries, and various other complications of the disease.
In this book, you will learn and gain a solid understanding of:
- What is Parkinson’s Disease (PD)?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- What are the symptoms of PD?
- How does PD affect strength, movement, mobility, stability, flexibility, cognitive function, posture, and overall functionality?
- What can people with PD be doing to manage disease symptoms and reduce or eliminate falls and injury?
- How can caregivers, home health aides, and others to help the person with PD?
- What assessments and programming can we use help people with PD?
Learn how the brain can be retrained to improve and help restore neuro-muscular communication, cognitive function, and cognitive function during movement
Learn optimal exercises that will help the person with PD to improve:
- Mobility and movement
- Overall functionality and quality of life