Parkinson’s Disease & Cognitive Training / Multitask Training: Aug 12, 2020 7:00-8:30 PM Eastern Time
What is the number one concern for people with Parkinson’s? FALLING!
In this free webinar, learn beginner to advanced cognitive training, reactive training, and multitask training techniques to help reduce falls and improve balance, stability, mobility, and movement
We hope you can join us.
Parkinson’s Disease and Vibration Therapy: Aug 26, 2020 7:00-8:00 PM Eastern Time
In the free webinar, learn how vibration therapy can be highly beneficial to help:
- * reduce tremors
- * reduce foot dystonia and other forms of dystonia (cervical, abdominal & more)
- * reduce restless leg syndrome
- * diminish menstrual cramps
- * reduce positional dystonia
- * reduce essential tremors
- * wake up the nervous systems and brain
- * relieve constipation
The benefits can be amazing for people with Parkinson’s – AND, they can benefit anyone with these symptoms (I often experience positional dystonia in my left hand – and vibration helps tremendously).
We hope you will join us.